Truthfully, all I want from Santa is a small business loan.
But, if I could have that along with some other stuff… this is what I would ask for:
1. Handmade Wood-Bristle Brush – Widu – My Sephora brand hairbrush of nearly 10 years is very much on it’s last leg, and I’d love to replace it with this handcrafted wood-bristled work of art. I’ve heard that these brushes last forever, and aside from being vegan, (obviously) the wood bristles are supposed to feel amazing on your scalp!
2. Best Coast Pendant – Carli Marie Sita – Helpsy – Oklahoma, it’s been real, but I’m ready to go home now. LA is still definitely the city for me. I’ll take this handmade necklace in rose gold or silver… I’m not picky!
3. Subscription to Thoughtfully Magazine – Because I firmly believe that “thoughtfully” is the way life should be lived. I always buy this magazine (even though I can’t really afford it!) because the message really speaks to me. They always have the loveliest vegan fashion spreads, inspiring articles, and somehow manage to introduce me to the products I’ve been searching for without making me feel like I need to buy EVERY DARN THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. So, yeah… a subscription would be wonderful!
4. Aran Sweater – Vaute Couture – Okay, technically, I don’t need any sweaters because I just bought like three bags worth (of CUTE ones) from goodwill. But this one is purposely vegan (which, if you’re reading a vegan fashion blog you probably realize is hard to come by) and eco-friendly. not to mention adorable. Any color will do!
5. Luxe Knot Winter Headband – Djuna Shay – Bead & Reel – I have one hat. After wearing said hat everyday over Thanksgiving weekend I thought it might be nice to change it up a bit! I love that this headband will keep me warm without hiding all of my hair, and the organic cotton fleece looks sooooooo soft and cozy!
6. Faux Fur Bomber Jacket – Miakoda – Does this not look like the coziest jacket EVER?! Bonus points for being made in the US from recycled PET, organic cotton, and soy. I could see myself wearing this every single day from now until spring!
7. Jaden Over-the-Knee Boot – Cri de Coeur – OMG OMG OMG! I’ve blogged about these boots SO MUCH over the past year, and it just so happens that they’re on sale for $80 today only!!!! I’ll take a 7.5… anyone?!
8. Faux Fur Scarf – J. Crew – It’s cozy and cute, the colors will go with ANYTHING… I feel like it will upgrade my ages old coats by 1000%
9. Boromo Circle Bag – Freedom of Animals – I love this bag. It’s minimalistic with a slight vintage 60s vibe, and the circle shape lends just a touch of whimsy. The neutral color means I could carry it with anything, while keeping my hands free with the detachable shoulder strap. So luxurious and functional!
But seriously Santa… THE BOOTS.
Happy Holidays! – XO- Stefanie